The Mental Side of Golf

Golf Is Not a Game of Perfect is one of Dr Bob Rotella’s masterpieces, and another of Golf best-selling books. It’s one of these three all time chart-topping golf books. Many consider it the number-one sports psychology book of them all.

It explains how significant your psychology is on your performance. With simple and easy instructions, it guides you to increase your level of play.
 
Dr Bob Rotella believes that mastering the fundamental methods of the golf swing will account for 10 percent of your success. The other 90 percent is your mental approach. As you learn how to manage your emotions and employ new psychological tricks, you will be well on your way to dropping your handicap.
 
Mr. Rotella worked with a many of the game’s greats, like Nick Price (Player of the Year), Tom Kite, Davis Love III, Pat Bradley, Brad Faxon, John Daly, and many others. He discusses the lessons he has learned from these top professionals.
 
You will enjoy the unique quotes, and inspiring messages spread throughout this classic. It will help you understand the kind of thinking and positive attitude that so many pros exhibit.
 
The book provides an appendix called Rotella’s Rules, which serves as a fast reference guide. It provides a clear mental road map to guide you to better golf.
 
If you want to chisel away at your handicap, then Dr Bob Rotella’s ‘Golf Is Not a Game of Perfect’ is  a must read. It is can be a life changing read and will become an indispensable addition to your mental golf reading.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge